As I was minding my own business tonight playing SH4 I heard a faint roar coming from downstairs. I thought one of the kids had turned up the furnace but when I went down to investigate saw smoke coming from the wood stove pipe joint at the wall and a loud roaring of fire much different than normal. A quick check outside discovered the fire in the chimney, so I yanked off the clean out cover and started scooping out flaming soot with a piece of wood with one hand and dialing 911 with the other. Awesome response time by the Chesterville FD under 20 minutes and after a brief check signaled the all clear. I have to wonder though. Londondale was just here 2 months ago and cleaned the chimney, so how is it possible to have a fire so soon?